Every Receivables Purchase is Unique
SAIfunds ("Summit") purchases performing consumer installment and revolving receivables. Summit does not broker portfolios, but retains all purchases internally. Summit assigns a team of experienced professionals to ensure that every component of value in your portfolio is analyzed.
- Today's retailers face many business challenges including buying inventory, managing sales cycles and seasonal cash flows, and finding suitable financing solutions to increase business and take care of the needs of consumers.
- Additionally, both direct and indirect finance companies face a myriad of challenges including technological hurdles, capital constraints, bank and lending concentration caps, strategic changes or just unforeseen circumstances.
Summit Is The Solution
- Our ability to purchase "bulk" portfolios of existing prime and near-prime consumer receivables at levels beginning with $1 million and ranging up to over $100 million sets Summit apart from traditional receivables purchasers.
- Additionally, our competitive "flow" purchase programs (starting at $200,000 per month) have allowed many of our clients to get out of the billing and collections business, and focus on their core competencies by allowing Summit to buy their receivables on a periodic basis ranging from bi-weekly to quarterly.
- Summit will assign financial specialists to your firm to analyze your consumer receivables portfolio and structure a purchase to fit your needs. We have over 100 years of collective industry expertise in valuing and purchasing all types of performing consumer receivables and provide our clients an additional level of service, sophistication and flexibility that sets us apart from the field.
Industries We Serve
As the manager of a consumer receivables portfolio hedge fund, Summit is strategically focused on many industries including, but not limited to:
- Home Improvement
- Elective Cosmetic Medical and Dental Procedures
- Pool and Spa Retailers
- Furniture Retailers
- Musical Instrument Retailers
- Jewelry Retailers, and
- At Need Funeral Services